Accessible ideas and resources for teachers of French in New Zealand
This website, with the support of the French Embassy, aims to meet the needs of French teachers in New Zealand.
Do you have a news item? Post it in our discussion forum.
[display-posts category=”home-page” posts_per_page=”10″ include_date=”true” date_format=”F j, Y” ]
Website instruction videos
How to register on the site ~ full instructions
How to subscribe to a single topic in the Discussion Forum
How to upload a file/files to the Discussion Forum
How to subscribe to the Discussion Forum
How to upload a resource to the website
How to upload a file/files to the website by sharing a resource
- Registering on the site allows you to participate in the Discussion Forum
- NZAFT members who register on the site can access the Resources and the Moderation Forum
- When you register, consider using your full name rather than a pseudonym for professional discussions
- Membership access is managed manually and may take a few days
- Use “Search this site” for general searches
- Use “Search Discussion Forum Topics” to restrict your search to the Discussion Forum (only topics are searches, not threads)
- Use “Ctrl + f” to search the page using key words
- Search results are restricted according to your access rights
Using the Discussion Forum
How to subscribe to the Discussion Forum ~ view videos above
- To receive an email every time a new topic is started, click “subscribe” at the top of the list of topics on the Discussion Forum page.
- To follow a topic (or thread) click “subscribe” above the topic sentence OR
- click the “notify me of follow-up replies via email” button below the comment box of that particular forum.
- Making your “topic sentence” meaningful, containing words which will define what you are discussing, will allow the key words in your topic to be searchable in the future
- Keep discussions short and to the point
- Keep discussions professional at all times as these are in an open forum
Using the Moderation Forum
- Respect the privacy of students at all times
- Use the standard number in the “topic” field for easy reference
- Being specific in your request for assistance will facilitate responses
Sharing news items and events
- Complete the “Contact Us” form with details to add a news item to “Quoi de Neuf?” and the calendar